Friday, April 21, 2017

Dr Andrew Fagelman First Review Staff Bi Polar now Removed?


5/4/2009 First to Review
Dr. Fagelman is a great guy!  I would give him a full 5 stars!  He will always take time to make sure he catches up with you and reviews all previous health concerns.  He will revise your medications if things aren't working and will recommend alternatives that he may like better.  He does a lot of tests in house which makes you feel like you have been thoroughly examined.

However, his staff can be hit or miss.  There have been times when everything goes smoothly and I get my prescriptions called in on time, there are other times when I have to call them repeatedly day after day for it to get done.  Sometimes I can get a same-day appointment with him before he even opens for office hours, other times I will stop in and get yelled at by his staff to call before I come.  Once I was even berated over the phone for calling to get a referral faxed to my allergist.

I hate that I can't give him a full-on 5 star approval, but the office is just so bipolar.  I have told him about it too and things seemed to get  better for awhile, but then it regressed.  If he wasn't so great and if the location wasn't so convenient, I would have switched doctors.



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dh9TedhfthE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 comment:

  1. Wow i've been in shock for so long it's just taken me until now 4 1/2 years later fully understand that the doctor was warned in 2009 about his s staff

    ReplyDelete