Saturday, February 25, 2017

Dr Andrew Fagelman Newest New Bad Yelp Review 2017


1.0 star rating
2/16/2017
I was recommended to Dr. Fagelman when my primary doctor was no longer taking primary patients.  I went once for an annual physical.  Since then, I have had multiple issues with billing because his staff is not submitting the correct coding to the insurance company or the laboratory.  I have called and called and told it will be corrected and it isn't, the billing assistant isn't in, and am unable to speak with the doctor because they won't put the call through to him.  I will find another primary and hopefully get this billing nonsense corrected.  It's only been 8 months since my visit and still dealing with bills for a 100% covered annual physical!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment