Saturday, May 10, 2014

Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence 23,000 Views

Dr Andrew Fagelman YouTube 23,000 Views Delita Hooks Attacking Patient Not Fired or Arrested Dr. Fagelman Assault Receptionist Delita Hooks Attacks Patient False Cross Complaint NYPD Fixed! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=tw via @youtube


I spoke to someone who works at an org that specialize in hate and even has family in law enforcement and he said that I was clearly a victim of a hate crime, he agreed with me, at the doctors office and regarding the police and how they treated me.   There's no doubt the NYPD were bias against me they threatenedme coerced (coercion is a crime)   me and there are serious injuries to my eye -- damage to eye and neck is permanent.


Dr Fagelman did not even ask via my MD Dr Vine was I ok?  


Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.

NYPD Bill Bratton Mayor De Blasio FYI I wrote Shoah Foundation Spielberg Holocaust Groups Re: Hate Crime from Dr Andrew Fagelman's Office Attack to the NYPD Alleged Anti-Semitism







Dear Mayor De Blasio, Mr. Bratton, Ms. Herman, Ms Eure, Mr Reznick, Mr Boyce, Mr Banks:\NYPD Bill Bratton Mayor De Blasio FYI I wrote Shoah Foundation Spielberg Holocaust Groups Re: Hate Crime from Dr Andrew Fagelman's Office Attack to the NYPD Alleged Anti-Semitism http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/nypd-bill-bratton-mayor-de-blasio-fyi-i.html

If I am contacted I will state Mr. De Blasio and Mr. Bratton could take immediate action and tell Corp Counsel to do so as well. I want the police involved in my case including police IAB allowed wrongfully to retired to take sensitivity classes at US Holocaust Museum.






Note:  See those women hear them screaming for  her not to attack me?

Not one of of them asked me are you okay and I hear ALL of them lied not
knowing I had this video.

The NYPD saw video even alleged anti-Semite Det John Vergona said that was some video but it was "even steven" which is what not.   You learn how NYPD contribute to hate crimes and encourage violence, abuse of power as they joined in and took over continuing Delita Hooks abuse which started with yelling at me I had no rights. Det Vergona yelled at me You are going to drop those charges or I am going to arrest you.




The  long closed off desk that Delita Hooks some call her "Delite" Delita Hooks came out from behind to continue her unprofessional violent tirade violating my patient rights repeatedly and then my body.  




please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.







I looked beautiful that day and I felt happy.  Note the amount of bags I was holding and one quite heavy with an iPad in the larger bag and I didn't know if she was going to rob me so I held on to my bags as she got away with a hate crime.

Lucky for Dr Fagelman that Delita Hooks was not arrested since he did not fire her.


He never even asked me MD Dr Vine if I was okay.  All he did is allow Delita Hooks to go back to her long closed off reception desk where she is still sitting.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/nypd-anti-semitism-police-hate-violence.html


No comments:

Post a Comment